CLICK HERE TO VIEW A FLOORPLAN
SCAM ALERT UPDATE!
Many of you know there has been a company ("Construct Data
Publishers" of Bratislava, Slovakia) that has targeted Marketplace
Events exhibitors in a false manner. We have now received notice that
the International Association of Exhibitions & Events has investigated this matter and put a stop to it.
Click here for the update!
The Exhibitor Kit will not be
printed or mailed to you. We're reducing our paper trail by sending out
our information by email or posting items on our website. Follow our
step by step instructions below to assure you have a well organized,
The 2014 Exhibitor Kit will be completed later this year. Please check back.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE 2014 RULES & REGULATIONS
CLICK HERE HERE TO READ THE EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Northlands, Edmonton Expo Centre
7515 – 118 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5B 4X5
(effective March 19 – 25, 2013)
Phone: (780) 491-5547 (780) 491-5548
*Marketplace Events Team is ONLY at this location during
the week of the Show - Tuesday, March 19th - Monday, March 25th,
Thursday, March 21 4:00 pm - 9:00pm
Friday, March 22 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 23 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday, March 24 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. COMPLETE MANDATORY FORMS
Review, complete and return the following by fax or email as soon as possible, please double check all your contact information is correct. For due dates on all forms, view the Show Checklist.
• Certificate of Insurance Form
• Don't have insurance? Purchase temporary Insurance here.
• Badges - We are no longer putting names on exhibitor badges. You will be sent your allotment of badges but click here if you require extra exhibitor badges.
• Contest Request Form (optional)
• Logo Request Form (optional)
• Online booth number listing (Interactive Exhibitor Listing) (Contact your Sales Rep for instructions for logging on our home page to register your company's listing)
• Show Guide Advertising Spec Sheet and Contract to ensure you get maximum exposure (optional)
2. BOOTH GUIDELINES
Review the booth guidelines to make sure your booth is designed to meet Marketplace Events standards.
Booth Design Guidelines
3. EXHIBITING TIPS
How to Exhibit Successfully
Approaching Visitors on the Show Floor
Booth & Exhibiting Tips
Top 10 Money Saving Tips at the Show
4. EXHIBITOR MOVE IN AND MOVE OUT AND EXHIBITOR PARTY
Move In Schedule:
Click here for the Move-In Schedule.
Move Out Hours:
Sunday 6pm – 10pm (one hour beginning at 6 pm is needed for aisle carpet removal) and Monday 8am – 4pm. Halls A and B MUST be out by midnight on Sunday!
Time: Saturday 9pm – 11pm
Don't miss the announcement of the Exhibitor Awards Winners!
5. ORDER APPLICABLE SERVICES FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SHOW SUPPLIERS: CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECTORY OF SERVICES
Facility Services, Edmonton Expo Centre
- Exhibitor Parking Pass Information
- Northlands Parking Map
- Internet Services
Show Tech, (download package here)
- Signage Hanging
- Ceiling Lighting
- Floor Lighting
- Compressed Air/Natural Gas
Decorator Services, GES (download package here)
- Booth Cleaning
- Carpet & Under Padding
- Specialty Furnishings
- GEM Exhibits and Accessories (Booths)
- Signs and Graphics
- Installation & Dismantling Labour
- In-Booth Forklift Service
6. EXHIBITOR GUEST TICKETS
Order your exhibitor guest tickets (VIP tickets) at a discounted rate to give to friends, family, current customers, prospective customers or whoever you wish. To place an order, please fax the Exhibitor Ticket Order Form to 403.253.7878.
7. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Show Guide Advertising Spec Sheet and Sponsorship Opportunities
(email blasts, web banners & more!)
Web Button: Check back later in the year for the web button! Increase traffic to your website with our free online button linking your customers to discount tickets to the show.Let us know when our web button is posted and we’ll send you 10 free tickets to the show. Deadline is Monday, March 10, 2013.
- Right click button (to your left) and save
- Load onto your site
Set up hyperlink so jpg image links through to our website: www.edmontonhomeshow.com
- Call us if you have any problems or if you want to discuss any other easy cross marketing opportunities.
8.SELLING OR SAMPLING FOOD OR BEVERAGE PRODUCTS
Edmonton Food Sales-Sampling Application Form
Independent Concessionaires Rules Regulations
9. HOTEL INFORMATION
Exhibitor Rate at Host Hotel - Matrix Hotel
Receive VIP ticket deals,
celebrity tips, and show news.
From home organization to renovation, local experts and HGTV celebrities will offer insight and advice on the start-to-finish progress for a plethora of little projects they’re working on. Watch, be wowed and walk away with big ideas for your own little projects. The Main Stage will feature acclaimed celebrity speakers whose stage presentations will offer simple home improvement tips and inspiration for all. Click here for more info on our feature celebs.
Kickback and give those tired feet a break from walking the show floor
at our onsite Lounge. The perfect place to relax and refuel, The Lounge
offers visitors delicious fare and refreshing cocktails.
Corporate Ticket Program
Click the button below for the Corporate Ticket Order Form.